Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Journey to My Destination




It seems that I get some of my best ideas for writing when I am driving. Unfortunately, that is not the best time to try to "jot" something down, unless I want it to be my last. I have a little recorder, but it never seems to be in the right place at the appropriate time, not to mention the fact, that batteries seem to be an issue. My ultimate point is that sometimes when I come to a red light or turn, I realize that I have no recollection of the last ten minutes on the road. What a horrifying thought! This has happened to me too many times to mention, and I am still alive and kicking. I know that there are guardian angels that I keep busy on a weekly basis, and I am very thankful for them. I don't always remember my idea when I get to my destination, but at least I don't kill anyone on my way, and I get there in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth